Wednesday, December 16, 2009

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/12/proof-in-the-heart-of-the-muslim-world-veiling-does-not-gain-women-more-respect.html

Silly infidels! Of course we Muslim men conceal our women! They are our property and we have the right to cover them. Just yesterday, I draped the hidden cave in a giant burqa! Your infidel agents (Jehovah's Witness) and Christian missionaries (Christmas Carol singers) have been plaguing your favorite mullah! Haram!

Now I am concealed from their vile kuffar tricks!

Your decadent secular kuffar laws not apply to our strong muslim men! Let me tell you! Even the crack of dawn has to be careful in the desert!

Muslimahs are not safe! If Muhammed could rape, than so can Muslim men! I am telling you now, parts of my hidden Qur'an read like your accursed Playboy magazine!

Peace,

Abdullah Bhullah, the wacky mullah.

No comments:

Post a Comment